Dura Chew Plus Textured Ring Dog Chew Toy
- This veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers
- Multiple textures offer increased tactile and chewing appeal
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartar build-up
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartar build-up.
- This veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers.
- Multiple textures offer increased tactile and chewing appeal.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.9 x 4 inches ; 3.2 ounces
The pressure exerted by a dog’s jaw is considerable, and when directed straight down can put tremendous stress on the teeth. It is recommended that non-edible chews be large enough to encourage chewing from the side rather than the top and bottom. If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger size. If you have more than one dog in your household, select chews appropriate for the largest, strongest chewer. If your dog is an especially strong chewer, a larger chew may provide more of a challenge. Remember to supervise the use of all chews and toys!
Chew Toy (Non-Edible) Products (Plastic, Rubber and Nylon) are NOT intended for consumption. During normal chewing, tiny bristle-like projections are raised, which help clean teeth. If these tiny pieces (no larger than a small grain of rice) are ingested, they should pass through. A dog should not be able to break off larger piece of any Nylabone chew Toy (Non-Edible). If you think your dog swallowed a large piece of a Chew Toy (Non-Edible), take the chew away and contact your veterinarian for advice. No dog toy or chew is totally indestructible. Frequently inspect any chew before giving it to your dog to make sure it’s whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Replace a chew Toy when protruding ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely. Nylabone Chews and Toys should not be boiled, placed in a dishwasher, washing machine, convection or microwave oven.